Hueller Construction is a NARI Certified Remodeler.
NARI Certified Remodelers (CRs) are professional remodelers who provide a full range of remodeling services. To become a CR, candidates must possess skill and knowledge in a broad range of business management and technical skill areas. This means you benefit from our experience, continuing education, adherence to a code of ethics, and much more. You can confidently engage Hueller Construction knowing we are tried, tested and committed to getting the job done right, honestly, fairly and using industry’s best practices.
To qualify for the CR designation, applicants must meet all of the following:
- Be employed by or own a firm that derives at least 90% of its sales volume through remodeling work
- Adhere to NARI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Have a minimum of five years continuous experience in the remodeling industry
- Completed 16 hours of continuing education
- Successfully completed a comprehensive application that details their background and experience
- Successfully complete a one-day written examination addressing 20 knowledge areas related to general remodeling practices and business
- Submit all required application materials and fees
To learn more visit: National Association of the Remodeling Industry